Over the weekend I continued to pray and refine my goals for November. I want finish out 2017 with grace, focus, and love, being gentle on myself in the process. Life, regardless of how much planning, is a moving target and inherently fluid. I have found my practice of reviewing, resetting, and refocusing to be a calmer way to navigate through choppy months.
Verse of the Month: With His love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. Zephaniah 3:17
-Fill out my Examen journal nightly. In a few weeks I will write a short review and my impressions of this product. So far it helps me calm my brain from worries, fears and general hype of the day.
-Stay within my budget for the month...it is very tight this month :( Online shopping is one area where I need to practice restraint. SO HARD!!
- Pray about which relationships to nourish
- Focus on spending quality time with people I care about
- Plan a sibling date with my brother
- Start #bodyboss
- Try 2 new recipes for the winter season
- Not going to happen this month!!